Saturday, August 6, 2011

Anderson Ranch

What a week! Had such a good time at the ranch this week playing photographer! I finally have time to upload some pictures that I took around the ranch  and on some trails.

 All the final cuts of my trip are on my website- www.demidemi.net






Road trip photos on the way to Leadville CO

 Colorado was so inspiring, the colors in the  landscape are just incredible, something i have never seen before, something I thought you saw in pictures but wasn't actually real.  The textures of the landscape were also very inspirational, i did spend a lot of time rolling around in it when I was shooting my enhanced sand stone photos!  Demi, laying in the dirt, wow! Im really evolving  out here in the  west! 





















Rodeo! My first time, yeehaww

















No comments:

Post a Comment