Sunday, October 10, 2010

Three Garden Structures You Can Build - Vegetable Gardener

After  having visiting artist Bettina Speckner expose us with her insights on  " the garden" and having participated in her  abbreviated Garden workshop,  I really started to think of how that could be a driving force in things I have been thinking about.

In my ideas of growth I have been arbitrarily  placing these growth spurts in my work.  I enjoy the spastic nature of those moments, but I got some insight on  what it could mean to "structure" the growth, give a path, a form.  This website has some interesting pictures of gardening structures.

Three Garden Structures You Can Build - Vegetable Gardener

http://media.oregonlive.com/photogallery/photo/da5b5f6aa847376088caeed8f03a9ff2.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment