Thursday, June 9, 2011

summer studio time

Its been really nice working in the studio alone.  Its hard right now to focus, but at least when I am alone its easier to wade through the mud in my head....  I have begun to make things that have potential, im trying to just let go and not think to much about why I am making them and just let it all come out.



First off, I had my first year of grad blogging printed... looks cool eh?




My cement crack ring.......






Wax rocks





Powder coating, must wear mask! Im trying to powder coat enameling style!












electroformed branch with aluminum leaves 






chip board mock ups 










Fake rock Real rock... 






Wood carving for a brooch 










Rock molds









pod/leaf forms for brooches







Powder coating samples





More molds







Brooch/ cement/ powder coat



No comments:

Post a Comment